Engineer - Intellectual Property
Lithium-ion Battery Development
Conduct online IP search, Database management, Handle ad hoc reports / support duties,
Assist in general office administrative duties, Carry out ad hoc assignments as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry / Chemistry Engineering or related disciplines.
• Fresh graduates are welcome.
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
• Willing to learn with analytical mind.
• Proficient in MS Office and Word Processing.
• Well-organized, adaptable, detail-minded, multi-tasking and strong sense of responsibility.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave will be provided.
Application with a full resume and salary expectation should be sent by email to joe. email@example.com by quoting the reference code in the subject. We thank applicants for their interests, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications.
(Information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment and other employment related purposes).